- Approximately 3305 square feet of floor space
- Built in 18’ hood and make up air system
- Built in shared grease trap
- 489 square feet walk-in cooler/freezer combo pack
- Complete stainless steel dish rack system with 3-compartment sinks located in kitchen and behind serving bar
- Ceramic red quarry tile in kitchen, office and storage area and decorative ceramic tile throughout the dining area and bathrooms
- Painted gypsum wall board with suspended acoustical ceiling
- Various additional restaurant equipment available including stainless steel tables, cooler/freezer shelves, refrigerated prep table, upright refrigerated display single cooler and other equipment.
From 1970 to 2004, this building was formerly the home of Mutt’s Family Seafood Restaurant. Facing St. Bernard Highway, Suite A allows for maximum exposure to the main artery servicing two parishes. The lighted sign pole and other advertising space will illuminate drivers from both sides of the thoroughfare. The newly designed interior space will accommodate any style restaurant with plenty of room to grow. It will not take much to turn this beautiful building into a thriving restaurant. With the nearest grocery store to services this area being over 8 miles away, the residents will welcome back Nicosia’s Grocery Store. And now with the very popular Barker’s Donuts being located in the rear of the building, this area will serve as a common ground for the residents of St. Bernard and Plaquemines Parishes alike.
* To qualified tenants.